Sunday, August 14, 2011

Connect with other women


As a mother and a woman God want us to be. We  must speak in clarity that we should only take mentor from God's perspective, not what the society have to offer. We shouldn't compare ourselves with what the media expected us to be.
My heart is to encourage women to connect with other women. Encourage one another and love one another. You don't need another event to meet, call a friend for a tea. The world would like to tare us apart, but we need to support one another. If you are like me, I am hard on myself until I am around other parents. You need "ME" time, if you want be a better mom. Our kids are watching us to be a model to them. We can't be hypocrites. We have to be the same person they see at home and around others. So, how can you be a person God want you to be? If you are so busy helping everyone and not having time for yourself.  May God give you the strength and His Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    God Bless! My heart is soooo happy to see that you all had a wonderful time at the beach this summer. I'm a beach girl too!!!! The kids are growing soo much and they look great!!! Love you all and can't wait to talk to you soon, Love tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, May be next year you can join Us. I love you and miss you so much! Sara

    ReplyDelete