Sunday, August 28, 2011

what do you do, when you don't see his plan

Jeremiah 29:11 said,  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
How do you know when you don't see the end of the tunnel? Have you ever wonder the choice you are making may not be God's plan? When the holy spirit is in you, it is hard to sin, because you are convicted. Now, you have Good thing and a God thing. Was the good thing enough for God?  I am so in doubt whether to start this or that.  Tomorrow my kids starts school, and I like to sit and figure things out whether to continue to study or go to work. Ahhhhh! Dear God, please hear my prayer, I am seeking for wisdom. I really love to hear you clearly and show me the way. I am very tired, and I am heading to bed for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment