Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love



     "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for your love is better than wine." Song of songs 1:1

     Song of songs was not my favorite chapter at all. But now I am in love with the chapter. I believe for the reason is, because I know the love of God that has for me. For your love is better than wine.

       The Holy Spirit speak of wine because wine drink affects mind. On our spiritual level the Holy Spirit is the one who affects our thinking and revealing the mind of Christ.

     The expression of His love is greater in my life because as God expresses His love to me. Many of us do not know how to receive His love because our hearts are not open.

      I know many christians walk still in condemnation. My question is how can you believe God if you can't believe his word? Get to know Him, He is there in your joy and in your deepest struggle.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment