Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



                         Happy Thanksgiving!


       I am very grateful for my lord God and Jesus Christ my savior. Psalm 107:1-2 "Give thanks to the lord, for He is good and His love endures forever."

      I am so thankful for my wonderful family.
      I am so thankful for my beautiful and loving children to keep me challenge and give me smile everyday.
     
      I am so thankful for my best friends that hold my hands when I need them most.

      I am grateful for my kitchen, when I am down I have a place to escape to.

       I am grateful for the food, home and every blessing that come with it.

        I am so grateful for a nice neighborhood.
        I am grateful,,, the cakes, rolls, cookies, cranberry sauce, sweet potato, pies and all the veggies are ready for tomorrow.

       The table is all dressed and the house smells great and feels warm.

       Ending the night by reading the word of God and prayer.


Happy Thanksgiving to all! May you open your eye to see what you take for granted everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment