Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Train up a child


          "Her children rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praiseth her, saying:Many daughters have done worthily, But thou excellest them all. -- Proverbs 31:28-29.

         I believe training our children is about  letting them have a vision. As they walk through their journey, they need to know there is ups and downs. In those times, God must be glorified! It is about holding on and leaning on to our creator and the lord Jesus Christ all the way.

          We can't tell them God will rescue them. God doesn't always rescue us, but He does make us stronger through the battle. And we can't teach them by saying, claim it and you shall have it. No,that is wrong. God hates lazy people.

         We need to teach them to ask God's wisdom and to work and study hard. God does gives favor to those that walk with him. But it require obedient and to focus on the vision. 

         God help us as we raise our kids! I know I hear from my kids, Mom,it is not fair! But I know deep in my heart I believe I am doing it for their best.
As a parent, we are not always right......So humble yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment