Monday, November 7, 2011

Trust

        For a moment, Satan was happy over me this week. I had this great business idea and I mentioned to someone and  it was taken away right before my eye! I was so discourage and shocked! I text my friends, "Is Satan in control in earth?" If God is in control, why would God allow this? Off course, if you surround with people that loves you and know the word, you will get the truth.

        I looked in the bible, crying....my eye went right to Palms 41: 3. "My tears have been my food day and night, While they continually say to me, Where is your God?" And I kept crying and the lord gave me such a PEACE that only come from God.

       The Lord spoke to my heart, He closed that door. I got up from my knee as if something was lifted up from my shoulder.
I want encourage you, because I was encourage when the Holy Spirit led me to Psalms 41:11."By this I know You are pleased with me, Because my enemy doesn't triumph over me."

       When things didn't go as you planned it, don't be discourage. Be glad and Trust God!

Let me know what you think, leave comment, let's discuss and click on follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment