Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

This morning, I was lying down when I started to thank you God for saving me from the car accident that happened yesterday. I was driving back home from West Chester, the traffic was just flowing busy, but slow. I got to the intersection accross from Target, and I usually slow down near traffic, because my car doesn't stop fast. As I saw the traffic light I slow down to around 30mi/hour, and the light was green and the diver in front of me decided to stop. Well, at that time, I hit the break with all the power I had and I end up hitting the car. The air bag came off and I finally looked up and here it was another car hits me from the back.
All I wanted to know was that if anyone was hurt. And when I saw the the drivers walking toward me, I was relieved! Everyone was safe! I had headache, I was shocked and my ear was ringing. The ambulance came, and I refused to go to the ER. I was the slowest and careful driver, people hate driving with me. I still got in to accident. We all need to watch other drivers. If I wasn't paying attention and I didn't slow down as I saw the traffic light, no one would have made it. I wish those couple was in the slow lane, if they wanted to slow down in the middle of the traffic. The point I wanted to make is that I was grateful that God spare my life. I have no bone broken and I am praying my ear will stop ringing.
God is great! Life is short, let us not take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment