Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monkey Bread recipe




   I wanted  to say, uncle Jim Hughes got me addicted to Monkey bread. It isn't something you want eat daily.

Ingredient:
3(10 ounce) Pillsbury biscuits
1 cup sugar
2 table spoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter or add more as you go
1 box Butterscotch pudding mix

Instructions:

Mix Sugar, cinnamon and butterscotch in a bowl.

Cut each biscuit in to 4.
Melt butter and dip the biscuits in to butter, then roll them in to the sugar mix.
Place pieces in a buttered tube or Bandit pan.

Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Turn upside down to serve.

If you don't feel like rolling them, you can always melt the butter and sugar and pour on top. I like to roll it, because you can get them soaked well in cinnamon, butter and sugar.

You are welcome to add nuts on the bottom of the pan or sprinkle on top.

4 comments:

  1. oh oh oh............I am drooling now.....
    That looks AMAZING and I cant wait to try the recipe.........thanks for sharing!
    ~Heather @ The Welcoming House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! It is delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! So glad you joined us for Must Try Monday. It's great to have you. Monkey Bread is one of the first things I ever made in 4H. Yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, Thank you for allowing me to link up!

    ReplyDelete