Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I look to You



Do you ever have a moment when you feel like you would rather be soaked in the presence of God all day? Even though the dishes needs to be cleaned, do laundary, pay bills or millions things needs to be done, I feel like I want Him to shower me in His presence.

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather be a doorkeeper and stand at the threshold in the house of my God than to dwell [at ease] in the tents of wickedness." ~ Psalm 84:10

I am Listening to Whitney Houston, "I look to You" from my friend Renee's blog. What a beautiful song.

What a Peace we have in Jesus! What a friend we have in Jesus!
                                               
I would rather have the Lord's presence
And know His inner peace
Than live without Him in this world
In a lifestyle of ease

© By M.S.Lowndes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,
    You left a comment on my blog a couple of days ago and I was unable to reply to it because you are a no-reply blogger. If you would like to fix it so that you receive more comments check out my post Are you a no-reply blogger? on how to fix it.

    Hugs, Smiles and Blessings,
    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope it is all taken care of, I hope.

      Delete
  2. I wish Whitney was still around to sing it. It's too bad she let drugs take over her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty. Yes, isn't sad.She was gone too young.

      Delete