Thursday, May 30, 2013

Best Potato Salad ever



My daughter loves potato salad. She can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner,  because of that, I don't make it more often.

This potato salad is the best recipe, I finally have our recipe for good.

 
Ingredients:

4 cups cubed peeled potatoes

1 celery rib, chopped small

1/2 cup or small onion, chopped small

1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, chopped

3/4 cup mayonnaise

1 teaspoon mustard

1 teaspoon salt

1/3 teaspoon celery seed

4 hard-cook eggs, sliced

1/4 teaspoon paprika


Directions:      
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onion and relish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Top with eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
Happy Eating!!!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! You know, I love potato salad, but I have never made it ... maybe I will try your recipe, Sara :) Thanks for sharing! Have a good day, friend.

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks so good! I think I am going to sub the mayo with greek yogurt and see where it takes me! Thanks for such a summer staple.

    ReplyDelete