Friday, May 17, 2013

Love



I have to thank God several times how God blessed me with those precious boys. They give you so much love. They love their sister so much and love God!

We been discussing about baptism several months ago.
We thought they are ready for them to be baptised. Finally, we discussed with the elders of the church and study a few Scriptures. So, yesterday afternoon, I took them to give their testimony. They were nervous and laughing and couldn't even quote one verse.

When my older son was asked, what he thinks about God, He said,"God is The boss, God can do whatever he wants". I laughed and frustrated at the same time. My youngest son, was asked why is he getting baptised, he said,"To be better christian." They wrote their testimony so clear, but when the camera was on, they were nervous.

      I had no words, but to say to the video guy, "Please don't put any of this testimony to the congregation to see!" They said, "No, that is so adorable, this is what we need."

These boys fight, wrestle and laugh all the time. But, if anyone tries to hurt them, they won't allow you. They protect each other very much!

"Love one another as I have loved you."

Philippians 2:4
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Galatians 6:2
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Romans 12:10
Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.

Galatians 6:10
So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.


 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sara, for this wonderful post. Have a beautiful weekend, dear friend!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! May the blessings of God be upon you and your children this special day!

    Love You, Sister in Christ,

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so hilarious. I got an earful when I put mine to bed tonight because Jesus told her I wasn't supposed to leave her alone in her bedroom. Jesus! I thought you were on my side!

    http://www.typativemamacat.com/2013/05/liebster-award-tag-post.html

    I hope you don't mind but I nominated you for a Liebster in my most recent post. Check it out if you have a moment! Thanks,
    Heidi
    @ typativemamacat.com

    ReplyDelete