Monday, December 2, 2013

His word is a light to our path

"Oh, how I love your law!
    I meditate on it all day long.
Your commands are always with me
    and make me wiser than my enemies.
 I have more insight than all my teachers,
    for I meditate on your statutes.
 I have more understanding than the elders,
    for I obey your precepts.
 I have kept my feet from every evil path
    so that I might obey your word.
 I have not departed from your laws,
    for you yourself have taught me.
How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!
 I gain understanding from your precepts;
    therefore I hate every wrong path."

I love reading the word of God, it brings Peace and joy to my heart. We serve an Omnipotent God!

May your heart be filled with His Peace this season! Blessings to you my friends and readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment